Essentials of Master Baths:
- Transitional styling for universal likeability
- Kitchen height, double sink vanity
- Updated plumbing fixtures (go for Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze)
- Hard surface floor (get rid of bathroom carpet!)
- Updated lighting
- Radiant Heat in flooring
- Solid surface countertops (let us find you a remnant of granite, quartz, or Corian)
- Glass tile and natural stone
- Framed Mirrors (forgo the wall covering monstrosity your builder included years ago)
- Plumbing in a universally loved color, like white or almond
Capture that Colorado feel with slate from our warehouse (just $2/square foot! That's unheard of!), a granite remnant, and oil rubbed bronze plumbing, lighting, and mirrors.
Keep it clean and neutral with honed and filled travertine (just $2.59/square foot from our warehouse!), shiny white ceramic tile (59 cents/square foot), a granite remnant, and brushed nickle fixtures.