Our designer's just returned from the Sherwin Williams 2011 Color Forecast and we have a lot to share. Here's what you can expect this month:
- One modest sized kitchen, designed four ways. Each week, you'll see one of Sherwin Williams' 2011 forecasted pallettes in the same kitchen layout. Imagine the possibilities! You can also win the Concepts in Color mini-fan deck and a one hour color consult with Emily (a $150 value). Look for this post every Friday this month.
- Fresh Color Picks. You'll be seeing a new hue every day that our designers are drooling over.
- Colorful stone and slab. You won't have to wait long for Sarah to show you her favorite slabs that bring vibrant color to your home. Look for this post tomorrow!
- Color that Sells. We'll be showing you some great, safe neutrals to update your Master Bath for resale. Look for this post at the end of the month.
- Colorful cabinets. Our cabinet guru Missy B. will be showing us her favorite painted cabinet finishes from our Eheart Essentials line. You might just be surprised at her pick for color! Look for this post mid-month.
Both of these rooms also tend to be a bit hum-drum in the average home. Add a couple of coats of paint and you might just see the change you've been longing for.